Members Savings Plan
The Millennium Family Dental Members Savings Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
Included in your Savings Plan:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- FREE Consultations
|Plan||Total Annual Cost|
* For those diagnosed with Periodontal Disease Savings Plus includes 4 periodontal maintenance sessions per year for $150 per person
** Each additional child $150
Dual plan is for parent/child or husband/wife. The family plan includes children who are enrolled full-time in college until age 23 or children who are not enrolled full-time in college until age 18.
|Diagnostic & X-Rays|
(new patient, initial visit)
|Periodic Exam (2 per yr)||100%|
|Complete Series or Panorex||100%|
|Periapical, First Film||100%|
|Periapical, Each Additional Film||100%|
|Bitewings (1 per yr)||100%|
|Child Prophy (cleaning) (2 per yr)||100%|
|Adult Prophy (cleaning) (2 per yr)||100%|
|Additional Cleanings Per Year||20%|
|Fluoride (2 per yr, no age limit)||100%|
|All other Procedures|
|Whitening For Life||$50|
|Whitening For Life Refills (2/yr w/ pro)||100%|
|Periodontics (General Dentistry)||25%|
|Dentures and Partials||20%|
|*** must remain a member for the duration of treatment|
|Example of Savings|
|Exam/x-rays/Prophy (2/yr)||$535.00 / $295.00|
|Crown||$1100.00 / $825.00|
|Filling (2 surface)||$223.00 / $167.25|
Program Exclusions and Limitations
This program is a discount plan not dental insurance. It can not be used:
- In conjuction with any dental insurance.
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
- There is a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
- No Refunds or premiums will be issued if participant decides to not utilize investment plan
- Patient’s portion of bill is due day of service.
- With CareCredit
This plan is only honored at one of our Millennium Family Dental locations.
For years we have been frustrated with the limitations that dental insurances have placed on our patients. We all know that the maximums allowed by dental insurances have not increased since they first rolled out dental plans over 30 years ago. Yet the premiums and cost of care have continued to rise. We wanted to come up with a plan that would allow our patients to have the healthy beautiful smiles that they deserve, free of limitations and with the savings of traditional dental insurance plans.
We have been able to save many of our patients dental dollars by applying their monthly insurance premiums to our savings plan.
We will be happy to sit with you and show you how Millennium Family Dental Members Savings Plan will allow your dental dollars to give you the healthy smile you have always wanted and deserve.
Enroll today and start saving
Taking advantage of Millennium Family Dental Members Savings Plan is easy. To enroll, simply:
- Call or stop by one of Millennium Family Dental offices and request an enrollment form.
- Complete the form, along with your payment or credit card authorization and mail or bring it in to one of our Millennium Family Dental locations.
Click here to download PDF of Dental Members Plan.