Millions of Americans everywhere have lost a permanent tooth. If you are one of those millions, you are very familiar with the pain caused by a missing tooth. Don’t live with that pain any longer. Try our revolutionary dental implants! Millennium Family Dental is one of the best implant dentists around for dental implants in Meridian, ID.
Our high-quality standards allow our team of dental professionals to give you the best dental care in Meridian, Idaho. We have a deep commitment to preventive care and provide the best health care options for disease treatments.
Our educated and highly-skilled team of dentists and hygienists stay on top of all the new treatment options and techniques. Dental implants are one of those new treatment options. If you want to feel great about your smile again, we would be happy to help with our revolutionary dental implants.
Why Should I Get Dental Implants instead of Dentures or Bridges?
Dental implants are replacement teeth anchored into your jaw by a small titanium rod. The replacement teeth look like a natural part of your smile, and you only need to brush and floss to maintain!
When deciding on a dental implant procedure, it’s important that you keep these things in mind:
- Dental implants are the next-best thing to your natural teeth because the implants look and feel like your natural teeth.
- They’re built to last. Your implants may need the occasional adjustment over time, but you won’t have to pay for a new set of dentures or a dental bridge every ten years. Implants will dramatically lower your dental costs over time!
- Implants protect the natural integrity of your jaw. Over time, jawbones break down when not supporting a healthy tooth. Implants will give your jaw something to support, keeping your bones from breaking down.
- Dental implants are not at risk for cavities. You will not need procedures like tooth fillings for your implanted teeth.
- You can have a regular diet. When wearing dentures or bridges, many patients are unable to indulge in their favorite foods. With implants, you can eat without the fear of damaging your implant!
- Expect no-slip comfort with a set of dental implants. Dentures and bridges can slip, move, and fall out when eating, or talking. You won’t have to reposition your teeth mid-sentence ever again!
- Teeth fill out your face. A face without teeth can often look shrunken. Dental implants will keep the shape of your mouth intact, keeping your face and smile looking great for years to come.
When implanted by a quality Meridian implant dentist, your new teeth can last you a lifetime.
Do I Qualify for Dental Implants in Meridian?
Before committing to dental implants, it’s important to visit our dental offices in Meridian for a consultation appointment. During your appointment, we will determine if you are a candidate for dental implant surgery. Our team of dental professionals will evaluate the following before recommending dental implants for you:
- Adequate bone support in the jaw to ensure they can support implants.
- Good overall health; patients who drink, smoke, or have diabetes may not be candidates for dental implant surgery.
- Healthy gums; it is not recommended that those with gum disease try dental implants.
- Good dental hygiene; flossing, brushing, and overall daily care are all important aspects in determining the success of your dental implants.
If you meet these criteria, you may be a great candidate for dental implants!
What is the Procedure Like?
Here is what those interested can expect from our dental implant surgery in Meridian. The implant timeline can be long for some. After a short consultation, we can give you more of an accurate timeline.
The dental implant is most commonly performed through these stages:
- Your damaged tooth will be removed if it hasn’t been already.
- Our dental team will prepare your gums for surgery. Depending on the heath of your jaw and gums, bone grafting may be recommended.
- After your gums heal, you will visit our offices again for dental implant placement. We will insert the titanium rods that hold the implants in place into your jawline. Once again, patients will heal before the next stage.
- Once healed, we will take a mold of your teeth and jaw bone. When the molds are ready, you will come in to have your new tooth placed on your titanium posts.
We will be here to help you with each step and answer your questions. We want to help restore your smile and have a positive impact on your overall health
Choose Millennium Family Dentistry for Dental Implants
Millennium Family Dentistry is a great choice for restorative dentistry. We are educated, friendly, and committed to helping you fall in love with your smile again. We believe in forming a trust with our patients that ensures the most comfortable care.
Call our office in Meridian, Idaho today for our cosmetic dentistry and dental implant services! After a quick consultation appointment, our team of professional dentists can help determine the best route of dental care for you.